This year I am going to set some goals. A lot of goals! Some easy... some not so easy. So the list begins.......
1) eat a really expensive food.
2) Surprise my hubby with random date nights.
3) Write in the boys journals. Just the cute stuff they did that day.( I bought 3 journal. One for each boy and one for our next child. Even though our next child isn't here with us yet, we still think about him/her and want him/her to know our thought about them before they even got here.)
4) Ride on a fan boat in the swamp.
5) Save an animal. * this one gets a star ;-)
6) Become great friends with someone 85 or older.
7) Learn how to knit or crochet.
8) Vlog more.
9) Blog More.
10) Hang out with my bestie from the Westie!!
11) Sell something I make.
12) Read a book for fun cover to cover.
13) Detox
14) Meet a survivor of something awful.
15) Learn how to fry a tortilla correctly.
16) Learn how to jar tomatoes or peaches.
17) Use my adoption knowledge for something amazing.
18) Wear lipstick more!
19) Write a poem.
20) Watch Honey Boo Boo.... shut up.... that show is hilarious!!
21) Love my self more.
22) More chicken... less beef.
23) Call my brother Joe more.
24) Bond with my Birth Moms and Birth Dad :-)
25) Have greater faith.
26) Be more patient.
27) Love someone who angers me.
28) Gain some confidence!
29) Find a piece of trash by the curb and make it beautiful again.
30) Make one new meal a week.
I know it's a lot.... but hey... ambition is a good thing :-)
29) Find a piece of trash by the curb and make it beautiful again.
30) Make one new meal a week.
I know it's a lot.... but hey... ambition is a good thing :-)

I like the idea of using a simple journal. I've been looking for the perfect pregnancy journal and here I am at 22 weeks with nothing! haha - I'll go pick up something today and just get to it.
ReplyDelete